Radical Content meets Radical Form
Ceaseless Fun fosters empathetic and socially-engaged discourse through feverishly philosophical and playfully illicit live performances.
This is done by:
- Collaboratively devising contemporary and relevant material with both performers and designers
- Crafting and staging performances in unconventional spaces
- Affording audiences agency and implicating them within the fiction
- Presenting the audience with a variety of perspectives and intensely intimate encounters that actively contest assumptions
- Drawing on and collaging a variety of literary, dramatic, poetic, and philosophical source-texts
- Challenging the audience to draw their focus from the narrative to the expressionistic
- Making the work as physically and monetarily accessible as possible
Established 2016, Los Angeles.
Artistically directed by Derek Spencer; creatively produced by Meredith Trienen.